FOI request (FOI-66516617)
Direct Payment Recipients
Requested Wed 24 January 2018
Responded Mon 05 March 20181. Do you provide adult and childcare support in your area?
2. Do you work with a Support Organisation for the provision of direct payments?
3. If yes, which Support Organisation do you work with?
4. How many direct payment recipients are there in your local authority?
5. Of the direct payment recipients, how many of these employ a carer?
6. For recipients of direct payments, how do they buy insurance cover - do you provide a panel of insurers they can choose from or do you recommend a specific insurance company?
7. Do you advise direct payment recipients on how much they should spend on insurance?
8. Is there a payment cap in place for insurance policies for care provision?
9. Do you operate a block insurance policy for your direct payment recipients?
10. How do you select your insurance provider for your service users? (Please rank from 1 - 3 in order of importance with 1 being the most important)
- Cheapest price
- HR advice and support for customers
- Ease of processing customer information
11. Who, in your local authority, oversees the provision of direct payments and insurance for your service users?
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.