FOI request (FOI-66125842)
NNDR Business rates
Requested Thu 18 January 2018
Responded Mon 05 March 2018
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000:-
All NNDR Business rates accounts with a credit balance.
I am aware that all Billing Authorities hold on account sums of money that are due to be returned to ratepayers and for a variety of reasons have not been repaid.
I therefore request a breakdown of credit balances accrued since your earliest records, for the amounts owing to all incorporated companies within the authorities billing area, including the following information:
- The name of each business in respect of which NNDR rate credit balances remain payable. I understand you will not provide individuals names.
- The value of overpayment in each case which remains unclaimed
- The years(s) in which over-payment / credit was made (IF KNOWN)
- The property address the credit relates to
- A write to address and write to company name if available
- Please state whether the account is a live/open account or a closed account; if closed the date it closed?
- The reason the credit exists if known
- Please provide the most up to date and accurate information that you can, please confirm the date that the data was pulled from your system
Please see attached spreadsheet
Freedom of Information