FOI request (FOI-66125221)
Local Housing Company
Requested Thu 18 January 2018
Responded Mon 05 March 2018
1) Whether the council has established one or more Local Housing Companies (LHC) from April 2012 to the present date.
2) If so, the name(s) of the LHC(s)
3) When the LHC(s) was/were registered on Companies House
4) The initial investment from the council to set up these LHC(s)
5) Whether the LHC paid a dividend to the council in 2016/17, and if so, how much
6) How many homes were completed by the company between April 2012 and December 2017.
7) The tenure breakdown of the homes in the answer to question (6) [e.g., market sale, shared ownership, affordable rent, social rent, etc]If the answer to question (1) is "No", then please feel free to ignore the other questions
Q1 - Yes
Q2 - Hastings Housing Company
Q3 - 1 September 2017
Q4 - Nil initially, but allocated £15m over a 3 year period
Q5 - No dividend paid
Q6 - None
Q7 - Not applicable
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.