FOI request (FOI-102265615)
Use of Time & Attendance and Flexible Working Hours ('Flexi-time') software systems by the Council
Requested Fri 11 January 2019
Responded Fri 25 January 2019
Use of Time & Attendance and Flexible Working Hours ("Flexi-time") software systems by the Council
I am an independent business consultant conducting private research into the use of Time & Attendance systems and other similar software by UK Public Sector organisations. I would appreciate your cooperation under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, in collating the following information.
1. How many of your staff work "Flexi-time" or similar?
2. How many of your staff work shift work?
3. What is the name of software (s) used to manage "Flexi-time" & shift working staff?
4. Who is responsible for the software(s)?
5. Value of contract (annually)?
6. What is the contract term?
7. When was it signed?
8. What is the notice period?
9. Was it bought through a framework?
10. Does it interface to other software (eg: Payroll/HR, Resource Planning etc.)?
Hastings Borough Council does not have a software programme specific for recording flexi-time, we use an in-house programme using excel and is managed by our Information Technology Department.
Q1 - 300
Q2 - 25
Q3 - Excel
Q4 - Information Technology department
Q5 - N/A
Q6 - N/A
Q7 - N/A
Q8 - N/A
Q9 - N/A
Q10 - No
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.