Why are the contractors putting glass in the green wheeled bins?
Some of our recycling vehicles have a separate area (a 'pod') specifically for glass and some don't.
When our contractors put glass in with the rest of the recycled material, it is still recycled but if you do have a black box for glass we request that you use it for glass recycling and put your other recycling in your green wheeled bin.
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Pink recycling bags for assisted collections
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.