What can't I put in my garden waste bin?
You shouldn't put any of the following items in your Garden Waste bin:
- large branches (more than 100mm/4 inches in diameter)
- kitchen waste of any sort
- shredded paper
- animal waste
- bagged material
- inorganic material eg plastics.
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Pink recycling bags for assisted collections
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.