How do I sign up to the garden waste service?
Our garden waste service is now at full capacity. We have set up a waiting list for those that would like to join the scheme when a space becomes available. If you would like to go on the waiting list, please email us at email@example.com with your name, address and a contact number.
Please read our terms and conditions before applying.
The garden waste service currently costs £60 for a 12 month period from the start of membership.
To continue your subscription you will need to pay the annual renewal fee. The annual renewal fee is currently £60.
You will receive an invoice for your renewal fee a month in advance of when your subscription is coming to an end. The renewal fee can only be paid by Direct Debit.
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Pink recycling bags for assisted collections
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.