05 May 2011 Referendum - results for Hastings
At present, the UK uses the 'first past the post' system to elect MPs to the House of Commons. Should the 'alternative vote' system be used instead?
Yes - 7,349 (58.3%)
No - 15,277 (67.52%)
Elections and voting
- Register to vote on Gov.uk
- Electoral registration query
- Electoral absent voting query
- Make Electoral register amendments
- Upload electoral documents
Got a question about voting and elections?01424 451087
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Electoral Services team.