Annual canvass has begun
Our annual canvass has begun. The annual canvass is done to check who is registered to vote in each household to make sure our register is accurate.
This year we will make contact using various methods at various times. Some residents can expect to receive an email this week.
The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently no available posts.
- Latest election (UK Parliamentary) results
- Electoral registration query
- Electoral absent voting query
- Make Electoral register amendments
- Upload electoral documents
- Register to vote on Gov.uk
Got a question about voting and elections?01424 451087
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Electoral Services team.