Organised play activities
Play Days in the Park: Wednesday, 25th July and 1st August, 10.30am to 3.30pm 2018
- Free play opportunities for the whole family. Bring a picnic and sun screen and dress for mess!
- Activities are free and all children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Activities include a water slide, tree climbing, den building, a Pirate Show, woodwork, clay, mud pie mixing, a dolls hospital area, Dinosaur Island, an under 5's area, crafts, football, tennis and multi sports
On Wednesday, 1st August we will be celebrating National Play Day in the UK.
We re-use lots of scrap materials in our play sessions - such as old card board boxes, donated material, junk modelling and, wood off cuts are all used to play with. If you have anything you would like to donate for play please contact us.
We also have space for stall holders who can bring along information about free services which could benefit families health and wellbeing. Stall holders usually provide a children's activity too, so if you're an agency or organisation that would like to promote your free service, please contact us.
For more information call Laura Beerling on 01424 451051
Street play 2018 dates still to be confirmed.
- Download the Active Hastings 2018 programme
- Download the summer holidays programme
- Download the 1066 Cycling Festival Programme
- Download the Dance Activator Course - 14th July Flyer
Got a question about sport?01424 451051
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Active Hastings team.