Session advice - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In regards to the sessions run and organised by Active Hastings
- Please wash your hands or use your own sanitiser before starting a session
- We ask that participants wipe down equipment before and after use with antibacterial wipes, or bring your own equipment
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend the session
- Active Hastings instructors will ask any participants if they appear to be suffering from cold like symptoms to leave
- People with an underlying health issue will need to decide if they should attend. They should take advice on this from their GP or consultant
- If the member of staff is unwell they will cancel the session and inform the participants and post on the Active Hastings facebook page
Active Hastings will be monitoring the latest guidance from Public Health England - we encourage our participants to follow the current guidelines.
Not all our sessions on our website are run by Active Hastings, we suggest you contact the organiser.
Sport and physical activity sessions
Got a question about sport?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Active Hastings team.