Session advice - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), following government guidance, all sessions run by Active Hastings are suspended until further notice. However, physical activity is more important than ever right now, to improve your physical health as well as helping to manage stress and anxiety and generally making you feel better. We have pulled together some ideas, guidance and things you can do to keep moving during this time of physical distancing.Find out more
In regards to the sessions run and organised by Active Hastings
- Please wash your hands or use your own sanitiser before starting a session
- We ask that participants wipe down equipment before and after use with antibacterial wipes, or bring your own equipment
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend the session
- Active Hastings instructors will ask any participants if they appear to be suffering from cold like symptoms to leave
- People with an underlying health issue will need to decide if they should attend. They should take advice on this from their GP or consultant
- If the member of staff is unwell they will cancel the session and inform the participants and post on the
Active Hastings facebook page
- Our sessions will continue to run until we are told otherwise by Hastings Borough Council
Active Hastings will be monitoring the latest guidance from Public Health England - we encourage our participants to follow the current guidelines.
Not all our sessions on our website are run by Active Hastings, we suggest you contact the organiser.
Sport and physical activity sessions