Budget 2011 - 2012 (financial year ended 31 March 2012)
- Reports - detailed reports for Cabinet and minutes arising from those meetings followed by the Council's approval to the budget
- Management Budget - contains a summary of the Council's revenue and capital expenditure and how these are financed. It also shows two of the major reserves that are utilised and how the Council Tax is split between the Borough Council, County Council, Fire Authority and the Police Authority
- Corporate Directors Revenue Budgets - summary budgets from each Corporate Director
- Capital Programme - details the Council's planned capital expenditure for the next four years.
- Glossary - definitions of some of the more technical terms used in the document are shown in this section
Got a question about democratic services?01424 451066
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Democratic Services team.