Requests and responses by date
Requested Thu 04 October 2018
Responded Wed 31 October 2018
The information I require is to do with the organisation's CCTV maintenance and support contract.
Please can you send me the information stated below:
- Supplier of the contract for CCTV maintenance and support
- How much the Council spend annually with the supplier?
- What is the renewal date of this contract?
- What is the duration of the contract?
- What is the review date of this contract? If possible the likely outcome of this review
- The primary brand of the CCTV equipment. I don't require the model just the brand.
- The description of the services provided under this contract. Please state if this contract includes more that just CCTV services.
- Contact details of the employee responsible for the contract between the supplier and the organisation. Can you please provide me with their full contact details.
ResponseQ1 - Hastings Borough Council (HBC) are part of a partnership with Sussex Police and parts of the maintenance contract are shared with the Police. The two companies involved in the maintenance are BT and Chroma VisionQ2 - Circa £55,000Q3 - The parts that are exclusively HBC are on an annual contract with next renewal October 2019Q4 - The part that is exclusive to HBC is on a 12 month contractQ5 - Review date is September 2019 - outcome not knownQ6 - Bosch and HIKQ7 - Maintenance call out and servicingQ8 -Mike HepworthAssistant Director Environment and PlaceTel: 01424 451066Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom of Information