Requests and responses by date
Health & Safety
Requested Thu 07 March 2019
Responded Mon 15 April 2019
1. Who is the responsible for Healthy and Safety within the council and what is their job title?
2. Does the council have a dedicated Health and Safety Manager and if so what is their name?
3. Does the council have a dedicated Health and Safety software management system?
4. If yes, who is the provider and when does the current licence expire?
5. If no, how does the council manage its Risk Assessments, Accident and Incident reporting and safety audits etc.?
6. What budgets does the council have for the management of its Health and Safety systems and procedures?
7. Roughly how much money has the Council had to pay out in Health and Safety related claims during the last 2 financial years?
1. The Council has an advisory team which advises the council on health and safety matters.
2. A contractor who forms part of the above advisory team acts as the appointed competent person. All managers within the council have the responsibility for ensuring the health and safety of their staff in relation to relevant work activities.
4. Not applicable.
5. The council has a range of policies and procedures. All information is stored on a SharePoint database.
7. No Health and Safety insurance claims that have been paid out in the last two years.
Freedom of Information