Requests and responses by date
Requested Thu 07 September 2017
Responded Thu 07 September 2017
Please consider this request regarding Business Rates Accounts in line with the 'Freedom of Information Act 2000'.
Please could you provide the information below for every open/live account within your charging authority, preferably on an emailed Excel spreadsheet, along with the date the data was extracted from your system.
Details of any relief
applied to the account including type and amount and date
the relief was applied
I specifically require the date that any SBR relief was applied.
- Current account holder/ratepayer
- Account number
- Property reference number
- Account start date
- Address and postal code
- Correspondence or billing address
- Rateable value (RV)
An indicator as to
whether the property is occupied or empty
- Including detail of any applied exemptions where applicable
If any of this information is unavailable, or cannot be extracted within a reasonable amount of time, please provide as much of the above as you are able to.
This information is held
Please see attached spreadsheets
- Details of any relief applied to the account including type and amount and date the relief was applied
Freedom of Information