Requests and responses by date
Corporate Peer Challenge
Requested Tue 01 August 2017
Responded Tue 01 August 2017
1. Have you commissioned the Local Government Association to undertake a corporate peer challenge for your council?
2. If yes, had you published the report produced as a result of this corporate peer challenge before receiving this request?
3. If you have had a corporate peer challenge, please provide the report produced as a result of this.
4. If you have had a corporate peer challenge but have not published the resulting report please explain why this decision was made or give the date when you expect the report to be published.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under your Section 16 obligations, as to how I can refine my request to be included in the scope of the Act.
1. - Yes 2. - No 3. - N/A 4. - The report is still in draft form and we are developing an action plan to respond to the recommendations. The report will then progress to Cabinet on October 9th before being published.
Freedom of Information