Requests and responses by date
Energy Management Systems
Requested Fri 04 August 2017
Responded Fri 04 August 2017
I wish to request information relating to the organisation's energy management system. I wish to request this information under the freedom of information act.
Please find my request below, which relates to the organisation's contract relating to their energy management system. Not all organisations have energy management system and if the organisation does not have one please ignore the contractual part of my request (1-6) and concentrate on questions 7-12.
1. The supplier who provides the software to the organisation?
2. The cost associated with the software. Please provide me with the annual spend.
3. What is the brand of the software?
4. What is the duration of the contract?
5. When does this contract expires?
6. When does the organisation plan to review this contract?
7. Can you please provide me with the contract description of the services provided under the agreement with the supplier? This also includes potential extensions and support and maintenance services.
8. What is the organisation's annual energy spend for the following:
9. What is the total number of meter points for Electricity for:
a. Non Half Hourly (NHH) meter points
b. Half Hourly (HH) meter points
10. What is the total number of Gas meter points?
11. What is the total number of Water meter points?
12. What is the total number of meter points for specialist gases and liquids?
13. Can you please provide me with the contact details of the key person responsible for this contract or around energy management.
14. Can you please send me the organisations' energy management strategy/plan that covers 2017?
1. The Council does not have an energy management system, have gone on to Q8.
a. Electricity - £266,292 b. Gas - £50,323 c. Water - £95,540
a. 8 b. 64
12. Ww are not aware of the Council having any such specialist meter points.
13. No single key point of contact, strategic, financial and technical functions spread amongst officers in several teams.
14. Hastings Borough Council does not currently have an energy management strategy/plan in place for 2017.
Freedom of Information