Requests and responses by date
Requested Tue 04 July 2017
Responded Tue 04 July 2017
Woud it be possible to provide me with the following information with regards to the Landlord License and the HMO Additional License (which expired in September 2016)
1. The number of landlord licenses granted to date.
2. The number of licenses the council expected to grant at the start of the scheme.
3. The number of landlords receiving house benefit directly and how many landlords have a license and how many are being actively pursued.
4. The number of residents receiving housing benefit and how many of these addresses have a landlord license and how many are actively pursued. Please specify if these numbers are in addition to those stated in Q3.
5. The total number of landlords currently being actively pursued by the council.
HMO Additional License
The number of HMO Additional licenses granted to September 2016
The number of licences the council expected to grant at the start of the scheme.
The number of buildings who were pursued by the council to apply for a license and the number of buildings who took a license as a result of being chased and the number who didn't take a license.
Please let me know if I need to make a contribution towards any costs.
ResponseLandlord Licence1. 4103 licences issued as at 27.6.17 2. 8900 3. We do not hold this information 4. We do not hold this information 5. 1093 landlords being pursued for selective licensing HMO Licence 1. 911 licences issued 2. 2770 (however note this was dwellings - not buildings) 3. 545 were chased and as a result 415 applied.
Freedom of Information