Requests and responses by date
Rocklands and HBC working together to investigate and stabilise landslip
Requested Fri 24 February 2017
Responded Fri 24 February 2017
In the leader of the councils reply to a question at the full council meeting (attached) of 10/02/2016 it was said that:
3. The consultants recommend that the Council and the caravan site owners work together on investigations and stabilisation of the land rather than engage in dispute.
To our best knowledge no work together has been done to investigate and stabilise the land.
Could you please let us know the following:
- All Correspondence with Rocklands concerning work carried out together by HBC and Rocklands to investigate and stabilise the land.
- Whether any work has been carried out together
- The dates of such joint work
- All documents relating to such joint works
Please take this as a formal request under EIR regulations.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
Q1 - Information not held
Q2 - No
Q3 - n/a
Q4 - n/a
Freedom of Information