Requests and responses by date
Requested Wed 14 December 2016
Responded Thu 22 December 2016
This request is made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and further to a decision of the Information Tribunal in England and the London Borough of Bexley v Information Commissioner 2007. In accordance with the above, I hereby request an updated list of Business Rate accounts that meet the following criteria:
· Current overpayment/credit shown for any financial year if credit balance hasn't been carried forward.
· Accounts where a 'write on' has been used since 1st April 2000 to cancel an overpayment which has not since been reversed.
I would request that the list contains the following information:
· Ratepayer name (Information is only requested where the ratepayer is a company and not an individual as I appreciate this is limited by the Data Protection Acts).
· Address of property concerned.
· Amount of overpayment/write on.
· If possible, the period/financial year relating to overpayment/credit/write on.
This information is held
Please see attached spreadsheets.
Freedom of Information