Requests and responses by date
Redrow Homes - Section 106
Requested Mon 12 December 2016
Responded Fri 06 January 2017
With regards to the planning permission approvals granted to Redrow homes or their subsidiary companies (Harrow Estates & Bridgemere Land), I would be grateful if you can confirm the following in relation to their section 106 obligations & financial contribution payments over the past 15 years within your boundaries:
- The name and location of the developments granted planning permission
- The total amount requested in the section 106 agreements or other financial contribution requests relating to gaining planning approval.
- The date that this contribution should have been or will be paid by
- The amount that Redrow have paid to date, plus the date(s) payments were made
- If they have been paid, could you also confirm that this is the full amount requested
- If they have not paid or have only made part payment, can you confirm why this is and what steps are being taken to recover these monies owed
Information not held
We can find no record of Redrow Homes, Harrow Estates or Bridgemere Land having made an application to Hastings Borough Council for planning permission.
Freedom of Information