Requests and responses by date
Requested Mon 12 November 2018
Responded Thu 15 November 2018
1. How many children (up to 18 years) in the 2017/2018 financial year did you provide services to where the primary support need was due to a child exhibiting problematic or harmful sexual behaviour (HSB)?
2. How many referrals were for children who were:
a) 9 years and younger
b) 10 - 12 years
3. Of those children referred for problematic or harmful sexual behaviour, how many were:
c) Not stated
4. Do you have any trained specialists providing child HSB services?
a) Social Care specialists
c) Commissioned private healthcare provider
e) Commissioned voluntary sector
If you wish to state what 'other' provision you have or what non-specialist provision the child receives, please give details.
5. What is your local child specific HSB service offer?
a) Specialist risk assessment service,
b) Court reports
c) Therapeutic intervention service
d) Family support
e) Offender resettlement
f) Other (please specify)
6. What guidance frames your current HSB practice?
a) NICE guidelines on 'harmful sexual behaviour among children and young people'
b) NSPCC HSB Framework
c) Locally developed safeguarding guidance
d) Other guidance
e) No specialist guidance
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Children's Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information