Requests and responses by date
17/419 - Rocklands commissioned report into stability of roads and car parking
Requested Wed 19 September 2018
Responded Tue 25 September 2018
In an email dated the 26/09/2014 Mr Simon Hubbard stated that a specialist report on stability of roads and car parking was in progress:
"The stability of roads and car parking on the lower slopes was not covered in detail by the site license compliance audit, as we are awaiting a specialist report about this commissioned by the site operators. We will take our own specialist advice on this survey before making conclusions about the implications for the caravan site license."
In a reply to FOI request FOI210705 dated the 21/04/2017 we have been informed by HBC that HBC only hold the following 2 reports commissioned by Rocklands:
- 18 January 2013 - Oscus Report - Landslip at Rocklands Holiday Park
- 27 August 2014 - BDR Drainage Report - Site Drainage
Neither of these two reports are the stability report referred to by Mr Hubbard. We are now aware that the site licence has been issued. It would appear that a site licence has now been issued without HBC having obtained a copy of the Rocklands report into stability of roads and car parking.
Can you please :
- Confirm that HBC do not hold a copy of the Rocklands report into stability of roads and car parking.
- Confirm that the new site licence was issued without any investigations into stability of roads and car parking
- Explain why despite Mr Hubbard's statement HBC did not receive or review any reports into stability of roads and car parking from Rocklands.
- Provide us with details of any reports commissioned by HBC which cover the stability of roads and car parking.
Please take this as a formal request under EIR.
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
Q1-3 - These are not requests for recorded information.
Q4 - You have been provided with all the expert reports that the council is willing to disclose.
Freedom of Information