Requests and responses by date
Environmental Permits and Contaminated Land
Requested Thu 16 August 2018
Responded Tue 21 August 2018
- We would like to request details of all A2 installations and Part B permits in your area, including the following information if available: your reference for the permit, the name and address of the permit holder, the address for which the permit is granted, the grid reference, the date of issue, the process undertaken, and the current status of the permit. An Excel or .csv file would be preferable but we would be grateful for this information in whichever format is easiest for you to provide.
- In addition, we would also like to request details of any enforcement notices issued relating to breaches of the terms of the above permits since 1st January 2016. Where none have been issued we would be grateful if you could confirm as such.
We also require details of any sites designated as contaminated land under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
- We require the address, grid reference, and site boundaries for all sites within your area that have been designated under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990. If there are no such sites please could you confirm as such.
- If possible GIS data (shapefile or tab) would be preferable, or an Excel or .csv file but we would be grateful for this information in whichever format is easiest for you to provide.
1. Please see attached document
2. No enforcement notices have been issued
3. There are no sites designated as contaminated land under Part 2A EPA 1990
Freedom of Information