Requests and responses by date
Requested Tue 17 July 2018
Responded Fri 20 July 2018
Do you charge for resident parking permits in Controlled Parking Zones?
If you do currently have a charge:
1) How many resident parking permit holders are there in your area?
2) What is the minimum and maximum charge levied for resident parking permits in Controlled Parking Zones?
3) How much revenue did the charge generate in financial years:
4) Is there currently a plan to increase or decrease the charge for resident parking permits over the next three years (for example, in line with inflation, or if the introduction of a charge has been staggered)?
5) How much was generated by fining drivers who parked in Controlled Resident Parking Zones without a valid permit in financial years:
If you do not currently have a charge for resident parking permits in Controlled Parking Zones:
6) Is the council implementing such a charge in the next 24 months?
Information not held
On street parking which includes controlled parking zone enforcement and resident permits was transferred to East Sussex County Council in April 2013, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information