Requests and responses by date
Transfer of Buildings/Land
Requested Thu 12 July 2018
Responded Wed 18 July 2018I would be most grateful if you would supply me with data under the Freedom of Information Act on the local authority's transfer of each public building or land which provides, or has done so in the recent past, community, cultural or leisure amenity.
This includes any transfer since January 2007 of the ownership and/or management from the Local Authority to one of the following groups: A charity, community interest or industrial and provident society; Social enterprise; Private company; other public sector body, e.g. Parish council or other local authority; and any other body. Please note provision of the following information will be sufficient.
The details required include:
- Name of the building
- Address and postcode
- Function of the building (e.g. Library, Community centre, Sports facility, Youth centre, Theatre, Public convenience, Allotment, Sports field, Wildlife Garden, others, etc.)
- Name of the organisation taking on the asset
- Ongoing transfer details (Freehold, Leasehold, Agreement to use/licence, length of lease/licence, month/year of transfer)
- Indicate if transfer was undertaken through a policy of Community Asset Transfer
- Details of retracted transfers (if applicable).
NOTICE OF REFUSAL
The information you have requested covers an extremely broad spectrum of information and would far exceed the time limit set out by the Information Commissioner therefore under S12 of the Freedom of information Act 2000 provides an exemption from the obligation to comply with a request for information if the estimated costs of complying with that request would exceed the prescribed appropriate limit.
We estimate that the costs of complying with your request would exceed the appropriate limit by a significant amount.
For this reason we feel unable to comply with this request.
Freedom of Information