Requests and responses by date
Requested Wed 11 July 2018
Responded Fri 13 July 2018
1) Please provide the name of your council?
2) How many residential properties owned by the council are over four floors high?
3) How many people currently living in a council property four floors and above do you identity as having a disability?
Please tick all that apply to each individual case
a) Are a holder of a blue badge
c) Have mobility issues and use a wheelchair
d) Have mobility issues and use a tri-walker
e) Have a visual impairment
f) Have a hearing impairment
4) Of the total number of people, you answered in Question 3 how many of these people are over the age of 65?
5) Please clarify how many of the council properties answered in Question 2 have
a) a lift
Information not held
Hastings Borough Council does not have any social housing, this was transferred as part of a Large Scale Voluntary Transfer (LSVT) in 1996.
Freedom of Information