Requests and responses by date
Requested Tue 05 June 2018
Responded Fri 08 June 2018
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Information request:
1) Between 1st May 2017 and 30th April 2018
- a) how many puppies were seized each month by Trading Standards on suspicion that they were in breach of the Rabies Order 1974; and
- b) how many of these puppies were subsequently quarantined each month?
2) For each calendar year from 2012 up to 30th April 2018, how many prosecutions has the Local Authority carried out in relation to illegally imported puppies under either
- a) the Rabies Order 1974,
- b) The Non-Commercial Movement of Pet Animals Order 2011) or
- c) The Fraud Act 2006?
3) For each calendar year from 2012 up to 30th April 2018, how many prosecutions were carried out under
- a) the Breeding and Sale of Dogs (Welfare) Act 1999 and
- b) the Pet Animals Act 1951 in relation to dogs?
Information not held
Trading Standards is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information