Requests and responses by date
Requested Fri 11 May 2018
Responded Fri 18 May 2018
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
- How many safeguarding staff the local authority has employed in every year since 2010.
- The number of social care services which the local authority safeguarding team has monitored in every year since 2010?
- The number of services in the local authority's area rated Outstanding, Good, Requires Improvement and Inadequate
- The number of proactive visits the local authority safeguarding team have carried out in every year since 2010.
- The number of alerts the local authority safeguarding team have received in every year since 2010.
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Social Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information