Requests and responses by date
Council contribution towards costs of feasibility study for Hastings Harbour Quarter proposal
Requested Mon 09 April 2018
Responded Wed 18 April 2018
This request is about Hastings Borough Council's contribution to the feasibility study for the development of Hastings Harbour Quarter at Rock-a-Nore.
1) Please can you advise on the approximate number of Hastings Borough staff hours per year dedicated to work on the feasibility study?
2) Can you say when the work on the project started and if there is a date for completion?
3) Can you advise on the approximate cost of Hastings Borough Council staff hours per year dedicated to work on the feasibility study?
4) Are there other costs involved with Hastings Borough Council's contribution towards the feasibility study such as commissioning external advice?
5) If there are other costs involved please advise on the nature of these costs and the approximated total cost predicted over the course of the feasibility study?
6) What is the total cost estimated to be over the course of the feasibility study from start to completion?
7) Where does the Hastings Borough Council money for the contribution towards the feasibility study come from?
1) Information not held, Hastings Borough Council (HBC) does not record officer time against projects.
2) Information not held; we first became aware of the scheme in 2015, but it is not an HBC project.
3) Information not held.
4) HBC has not put any money into this project.
5) Information not held, it is not an HBC project.
6) Information not held.
7) HBC is not putting any money into the feasibility study.
Freedom of Information