Requests and responses by date
Licensed horse riding establishments
Requested Thu 01 March 2018
Responded Tue 06 March 2018
As the Chief Operating Officer of the British Horse Society I am making a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The BHS are currently in the process of determining the total number of licensed horse riding establishments in the United Kingdom, a figure which we understand is not held by any Government or equine body in the UK. To aid this research, I would like to make a Freedom of Information request regarding the number of licensed horse riding establishments in Hastings Borough Council. The information that we request is as follows:
1) The total number, names and contact information of licensed horse riding establishments - defined as a riding school - that are currently operating within the jurisdiction of Hastings Borough Council in 2018.
2) The total number, names and contact information of licensed horse riding establishments - defined as a riding school - that were in operation within the jurisdiction of Hastings Borough Council in 2017, 2016 and 2015.
3) If some, or all the above information is not available, please;
- a)explain why the information is unavailable
- b)provide confirmation of whether this information is publicly available and where it can be found (e.g. a website page)
Hastings Borough Council does not licence any horse riding establishments in the Hastings Borough area.
Freedom of Information