Requests and responses by date
Financial Resilience Review
Requested Mon 29 January 2018
Responded Mon 16 July 2018
I am emailing to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1) How many times has the council requested a Financial Resilience Review from the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (or an equivalent review by a similar organisation such as the Local Government Association or PricewaterhouseCoopers) since 2010/11?
2) For each of the above occasions can you:
- Confirm the date on which the review took place
- Confirm how much the report cost the council
- Provide a copy of the resulting report produced by Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) (or other relevant body)
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding, we have installed a new Freedom of Information system and have experienced a few problems.
We are not aware that we have ever requested a financial resilience review by CIPFA or any other relevant body. The external auditor (BDO) reviews the Council's accounts every year and comments upon financial management and value for money. The auditor's reports are published on the Council's web site www.hastings.gov.uk
Freedom of Information