Requests and responses by date
Requested Thu 03 January 2019
Responded Mon 21 January 2019
Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to ask for statistics on the following:1. How many cremations did your crematorium(s) perform in 2018?
2. How many of these cremations opted not to hold a service at your crematoria in 2018?
3. How many were direct cremations in 2018?
4. How many were committals in 2018?
5. What is your current price for a standard funeral with a service held at Midday on a weekday?
6. What is your current price for a direct cremation with no service?
7. Do you have any refrigerated storage? If so, for how many deceased?
Q1 - 1522
Q2 - 56
Q3 - Not recorded separately
Q4 - 144
Q5 - £750.00 (as of 01 January 2019)
Q6 - Hastings Borough Council do not make a distinction currently but we do offer a reduced cost time slot at 9.30am which is £619.00. This time is most often used for no service/2direct2 cremations
Q7 - No, neither do we hold over cremations
Freedom of Information