Requests and responses by category
Requested Fri 12 October 2018
Responded Wed 31 October 2018
How many times have you had complaints after someone has had an allergic reaction to food or drink in a food or drink outlet in your area in:
For each instance please let us know:
- What reaction the person buying the food or drink had?
- Was it down to mislabelling or inadequate labelling?
- Was it down to contamination?
- What was the food or drink that was bought?
- What outlet it was bought from?
- The date it was bought?
- What was the ingredient missed off of/misrepresented on the food or drink's labelling?
- What action was taken by trading standards?
- Did the instance result in the death of the person who consumed food/drink?
Hastings Borough Council's Environmental Health team have not received any complaints of this kind covering the periods: •2017-2018 •2016-2017 •2015-2016
Freedom of Information