Requests and responses by category
Requested Wed 19 June 2019
Responded Mon 01 July 2019
I want to submit a request for some information from the organisation, in relation to their contract's register.
The contract register should display all the organisations existing/live contracts I would like the register to display the following columns/headings:
1. Contract Reference
2. Contract Title
3. Procurement Category
4. Supplier Name
5. Spend (Total or Annual)
6. Contract Duration
7. Contract Extensions
8. Contract Starting Date
9. Expiration Date
10. Contract Description [Please provide me with as much detail as possible.]
11. Contact Owner (Full contact details if possible.)
12. CPV codes/ProClass
13. Contract Reference
1. For those organisation planning to make an exemption around the spend, I have requested is an overall figure and I am not requesting a complete breakdown of services relating to the spend.
2. If the organisation has a CRM system or a similar system there should be a facility to download and extract contract data.
3. You may forward me a Weblink to a portal to download the contract register, please make sure all of the organisation's contracts are provided as doing prior research I have found that most organisations have only uploaded a small portion of all of their contracts.
Please do not think that this is the only information I require if you could provide me with more information that would be great.
Contract Data/API Contact Details
14. Can you also provide me with contact details of the person responsible for the actual contract's register or someone responsible for API? [Name, Job Title, Telephone, Email Address] At the very least provide me with their actual job title.
(Meaning of API "a set of functions and procedures that allow the creation of applications which access the features or data of an operating system, application, or other service.")
Please provide me with the contract's register file in an excel format.
Hastings Borough Council no longer has a dedicated procurement service but is part of a procurement hub which we pay in to.
The contract register can be found at: http://www.wealden.gov.uk/Wealden/Business/Tenders_and_Procurement/EastSussexProcurementHub/Procurement_ESPH.aspx At the bottom of this page link, you can click and save an Excel version of the Contract Register.
Please feel welcome to contact our Chief Auditor on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
Freedom of Information