Requests and responses by category
Council Tax Support/Reduction in Hastings 2019/20
Requested Fri 01 March 2019
Responded Fri 08 March 2019
I am updating our records to take account of any changes to the council tax reduction/support scheme in Hastings from April 2019.
Please could you provide me with details of your council tax reduction scheme (sometime know as council tax support) for working-age claimants for 2019/20.
If you have made any changes from the scheme you operated in 2018/19, please identify those changes.
If you have already published your 2019/20 council tax reduction/support scheme policy document, please provide a link/copy.
Changes to our scheme from 2019-20 are as follows:
• Calculation taper increased to 25% from 20%
• Family Premium removed
• 2 Child restriction introduced
• Flat-rate £5.00 per week non-dependant deduction
• Tariff income re capital removed
• Council Tax reduction capped at Band D equivalent
Please find attached a copy of our scheme document.
Freedom of Information