Requests and responses by category
High Cost/Bulk Council Tax Liability Orders Impossible to Defend
Requested Tue 05 February 2019
Responded Thu 21 February 2019
Complaints to Magistrates for Council Tax (CT) Liability Orders.
Going as far back as is reasonable (eg 5 years), up to the most recent data available, Please could you provide me with a table of information under the following headings:-
1. Date Of hearing
2. Number of CT Accounts Listed on a Complaint
3. Total Court fee paid
4. length of hearing - defended/undefended
5. Number of CT accounts Liability Order made against
6. Total costs awarded to Billing authority
7. Actual cost of preparing for and attending the hearing.
8. Number of Accounts in name of a Limited Company?
Please see attached documents as requested.
Freedom of Information