Requests and responses by category
Requested Fri 22 December 2017
Responded Fri 22 December 2017
The movement away from paper to digital processes has been on-going for some time now. One part of a comprehensive digitisation strategy is the use of scanners to create digital versions of paper documents. Below is my freedom of information request regards your use of scanners. Not multi-functional devices, but paper document Scanners, DM systems and EPR systems. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at this address.
- How many employees do you currently have?
- How many scanners (not multifunctional devices) do you currently have to scan paper based documents?
- Which brand do you use (i.e. Brother, Canon, Fujitsu, Kodak Alaris etc)?
- Which scanner model do you mainly use?
- Who supplies these scanners?
- Do you have a contract for these scanners?
- If so, when does this expire?
- What Document Management system(s) do you use?
- What Electronic Patient Record (EPR)/Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) do you currently use?
- What is the name, job title, and email address of the person responsible for your scanner fleet?
Q1 - 9 scanners
Q2 - Fujitsu and Epson
Q3 - Various
Q4 - Various
Q5 - Yes
Q6 - Individual contracts
Q7 - Idox, iDocs
Q8 - Information Not Held - As a Borough Council, we dot have an EPR/
Q9 - Kevin Clayton, ICT Services Team Leader, firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom of Information