Requests and responses by category
Requested Tue 09 January 2018
Responded Tue 09 January 2018
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000. In accordance with the provisions specified within the above Act I hereby request the following information or an update of the information since the last request. All information requested relates to Business Rates.
Required Information;- A list of all live business rates accounts with a 2017 list Rateable Value greater than or equal to £25,000.
- Property Reference Number (also known as Billing Authority Reference Number) of the property on which the charge is made. Please note that this is not the Rate Demand or Rate Account Number.
- Current rateable value
- Account holder name
- Property address
- The billing address (where different to the property address), the contact telephone number and email address
- The date the current ratepayer became liable for the business rates - we do not require any historical account liability dates only the current ratepayers liability start date
- Where a property is currently empty please provide the date the ratepayer became liable for empty rates
- Where there is an exemption on the account please provide the start and end date and type of exemption applied (e.g. listed building)
- Where there is a relief on the account please provide the date it was applied and the type of relief (e.g. charity)
- We do not require any personal information or sole traders.
This information is held
Please see attached documents.
Freedom of Information