Requests and responses by category
IT procurement & IT estate
Requested Thu 30 November 2017
Responded Thu 30 November 2017
I would be grateful if you could provide the following information with regard to your IT estate and IT procurement:
1) Do you have a procurement policy which supports the use of the GCloud IT procurement framework?
2) Has your organisation adopted a strategy or IT policy guidance for using:
- Cloud infrastructure
- Software as a service
- One policy for both
(please indicate yes or no for each)
3) How many data centres do you have on council premises (secure processing centres which host shared systems)?
4) How many third party data centres do you use?
5) Do you use cloud hosting for your data?
6) Expressed in percentage terms, approximately what proportion of your data is held in:
- An on premise data centre
- A third party data centre
- Hyperscale public cloud ie (provided by AWS/Azure/Google)
- Private cloud
- Other public cloud (eg UK Cloud)
7) Is your IT primarily managed in house or outsourced?
Q1 - Yes Q2
- Cloud infrastructure - No - Software as a service - No - One policy for both - No Q3 - One Q4 - Information not held
Q5 - Yes Q6 - Information not held Q7 - In House
Freedom of Information