Requests and responses by category - FOI228505
Requested Thu 30 November 2017
Responded Thu 30 November 2017
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from the local authority regarding the commissioning of smoking cessation services in your area:
Please provide the information asked for in the following questions:
· If a smoking cessation service were to be commissioned in your area would it be your responsibility. If not, whose?
· Do you currently commission smoking cessation services from community pharmacies in your area?
· How many individual community pharmacies do you commission a smoking cessation service from in your area?
· What is the annual value of the commissioning contracts with community pharmacies in your area? 2015/16 & 2016/17
· What was the value of the contracts with community pharmacies in your area in 2013/14 & 2014/15?
· Are there any plans to decommission, or reduce, smoking cessation services in your area in the next 12 months?
· In the last three years have smoking cessation services been decommissioned from community pharmacies in your area? If so, when and why?
· Do you commission the service to be delivered from another provider (other than a community pharmacy)? If so, which type of organisation?
Hastings Borough Council do not commission smoking cessation services from community pharmacies.
Freedom of Information