Requests and responses by category
Supervised Contact Service
Requested Mon 06 November 2017
Responded Mon 06 November 2017
1. Do you currently have your own "In House" Service, preferred suppliers list or master vendor contract in place for your Supervised Contact Service for children in care?
2. If you have a contract in place, when will this be due for renewal and what is your process for announcing, advertising and applying for this opportunity?
3. If you have your own "In House" Service, do you ever spot purchase to support this service and would the service ever be put out for tender?
4. Do you have any intention to review the existing provisions in place for your Supervised Contact Service?
5. What is the council's annual spend on outsourced agencies for supervised contact for 2015 - 2016 and 2016 - 2017?
5. What is the name and contact details for the procurement and placement officer who is responsible for this service?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, Children's Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information