Requests and responses by category
Broadband ICT provision to schools
Requested Fri 04 August 2017
Responded Fri 04 August 2017
1. How many schools do you currently provide a central Internet service to?
2. Contract renewal date for these establishments?
3. Services retender date?
4. Notice period a school has to give to change to an alternative provider?
5. Are there any plans to step away from delivering central connectivity service to schools in the next 3 years?
6. Broadband provider e.g. Virgin Media/BT
a) Connection type e.g. ADSL, FTTC, EFM
b) Bandwidth e.g. 100Mbps, 10Mbps
7. What are the different elements that compromise the central connectivity service?
8. Do you provide access to central systems independent of who the school uses as their broadband supplier?
9. How many of your schools are converting to academies or trusts?
10. If you do not offer a central service do you have any approved partners that you use? If so please list the approved partners?
Information not held
Schools and Education is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information