Requests and responses by category
Requested Wed 18 October 2017
Responded Wed 18 October 2017
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organisation, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
3. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volumes?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What is the approximate spend on MFD's and consumables during the last full year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organisation (if applicable)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization is in charge of the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
ResponsePlease accept my apologies for the delay in responding.1. - 272. - B/W = 25 Colour = 23. Average figures for past 12 months:Black & White Pages 149,636 Colour Pages 9,964 Copy 17,782 Scan 1,687 Duplex 120,1614. - Canon5. - Canon6.- End date Sept 177. - £1,539.68 - we only pay for toners as we own the printers we have8. - 3 years9. - £37.4k - includes rental, copying charges and support10. - Sept 1711. - CCS RM3781 LOT 2 framework12. - Mark Bourne, Head of Information Technology
Freedom of Information