Requests and responses by category
Alexandra Park Cycle Park
Requested Thu 22 June 2017
Responded Thu 22 June 2017
1) Please provide me with a copy of the original/ first/ initial safety audit for the Alexandra Park cycle route.
2) Please may you confirm the names of the new consultants for this route and provide a copy of their safety audit for this route?
3) Have the new consultants completed a safety audit on the proposed amended route (on the pavement of St. Helen's Road), and if so, please may you provide me with a copy?
4) Please provide minutes of the meeting between Godfrey Daniel and County Councillor Carl Maynard, when it was said that they would suspend the release of funds to provide the route through Alexandra Park. Unfortunately I do not know what meeting this was said at, but it would have been in the last 4 months.
5) Please may you inform me how much of the Section 106 money from the ASDA development in Silverhill is left/ remains unspent? Is there any allocation for funds to be put towards the Greenway/ cycle route through Alexandra Park, and if so, how much?
I apologise for any vagueness in my requests and will provide clearer information for some of them if I can obtain it. In the meantime, please respond to the parts of my request that are straightforward. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Information not held
This project is being dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information