Requests and responses by category
Requested Thu 09 March 2017
Responded Thu 09 March 2017
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1. How many planning permissions within the 18 conservations areas in Hastings and St Leonards have been granted which involved structures over the 2 metre rule since 2008.
Welcome to Hastings Borough Council's website. We provide services to businesses, residents and visitors including: planning, benefits, housing, environmental health ...
2. Details of the all the planning permissions identified in item 1 above, also indicating number of permissions and number of refusals
3. How many planning permissions within the 18 conservation areas in Hastings and St Leonards that have breached the 2 metre rules since 2008.
4. How many enforcement notices have been served by Hastings Borough Council's Planning enforcement on planning permissions identified in item 3 above.
5. Details of the all the planning permissions identified in item 4 above.
There is no 2 metre rule therefore we are unable to answer this request.
Freedom of Information