Requests and responses by category
Business Rates Accounts
Requested Fri 24 February 2017
Responded Fri 24 February 2017
Please consider this request regarding Business Rates Accounts in line with the 'Freedom of Information Act 2000'.
Please could you provide the information below for every open/live account within your charging authority, preferably on an emailed Excel spreadsheet, along with the date the data was extracted from your system.
Details of any relief applied to the
account including type and amount and date the relief was
I specifically require the date that any SBR relief was applied.
- Current account holder/ratepayer
- Account number
- Property reference number
- Account start date
- Address and postal code
- Correspondence or billing address
- Rateable value (RV)
An indicator as to whether the
property is occupied or empty
- Including detail of any applied exemptions where applicable
This information is held
Please see attached spreadsheets
- Details of any relief applied to the account including type and amount and date the relief was applied
Freedom of Information