Requests and responses by category
Community Care Grants
Requested Thu 26 January 2017
Responded Thu 26 January 2017
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, can you please provide me with the following information:
I am specifically looking for detail regarding spend and contract renewal in regards to the now devolved Community Care Grants awarded to welfare recipients for their furniture and white goods needs. This service is now regularly referred to as the Local Welfare Fund or the Discretionary Social Fund.
I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following detail to assist me with my endeavours:
- What was the Local Authorities' annual spend on domestic furniture for the last financial year?
- What was the Local Authorities' annual spend on White goods for the last financial year?
- What is the predicted Local Authority spending for this financial year?
- What is the predicted Local Authority spending for the next financial year?
Which organisation currently
holds the contract to deliver:
- Residential/domestic furniture?
- White goods?
- When is the contract for this provision due for renewal?
- What is the standard cost to the Local Authority for the specific furniture and white goods items?
Who is the main contact for
procurements of this nature?
- Please provide email and telephone number.
Information not held
This scheme is administered by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information