Requests and responses by category
Requested Wed 25 January 2017
Responded Wed 25 January 2017
1. How many street lights is/was your council responsible for? A) 2010 B) 2017
2. Does your council switch-off street lights for a period of time during the night? If so, how many lights are switched off?
3. Does your council dim street lights for a period of time during the night? If so, how many lights are dimmed?
4. Is your council planning to switch off or dim street lights in the future? If so, a) how many? and b) when?
5. If your council dims or switches-off street lights for a period of time during the night, how much money does this save annually?
I should prefer to receive these in electronic format at this email address.
It would be helpful if you were to provide any brief notes which might be necessary to understand the context of the information provided, although I recognise that you are not obliged to do this.
<p> </p> <p><span style="font-size:14px"><u>Information not held</u></span></p> <p><span style="font-size:14px">Street Lighting is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information www.eastsussex.gov.uk</span></p> <p> </p>
Freedom of Information