Requests and responses by category
Requested Mon 19 November 2018
Responded Wed 21 November 2018
1. Are you the local authority responsible for streetlights in your area? (If no, please go directly to question 7)
2. Have you, or are you in the process of changing your streetlights to LED lighting? If so, please can you tell me how many lights or the percentage of lights which are now LED.
3. If you have or are changing your streetlights to LEDs can you give estimates for:
a. the amount of CO2 saved annually compared to the old lighting
b. the amount of money saved annually compared to the old lighting
4. If you have not changed your lighting to LEDs please can you say what the main barriers (eg, cost) are to doing so.
5. Do you operate a system of either dimming or switching off streetlights for some of the hours of darkness? If so, please give details (times/percentage of lights etc)
6. If you operate such a system, can you give estimates for:
a. The amount of CO2 saved annually from the system
b. The amount of money saved annually from the system
7. How many street light electric vehicle charging points are there in your area?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information